Published on November 15, 2012 | by alnlifestyleed0
Recipe of the week: Mexican FajitaThis week’s cheap meal is Fajitas for two.
Mexican food is always a good option for the time-starved student and this delicious recipe is sure to become a firm favourite.
- 1 red pepper
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 Old El Paso tomato and pepper spice mix
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Flour tortillas
- Salsa, guacamole and sour cream
1. Chop the onion and the pepper in 1cm strips.
2. Chop the chicken in to strips and pour the tomato and pepper spice mix
3. Mix all together and add to a frying pan with a little olive oil
4. Cook until the chicken turns white and the peppers are brown
5. Warm the tortilla wraps and add the filling
6. Add any salsa, guacamole and sour cream
7. Wrap and enjoy!